[Sorry if you have already seen this in gnu.emacs.gnus ... I probably
 should have just posted here originally.  I still can't get M-<TAB>
 to cycle through multiple matches!  -khj]

  reiner> Works for me ... BBDB version 2.35 ($Date: 2003/03/15
  reiner> 23:08:44 $), Emacs 21.3 or Emacs 21.2.

OK, I finally had time to upgrade to v2.35 (CVS tarball).

I entered a name (that matched more than one BBDB entry) and a second
'emacs' window opened with the matches.  I then tried M-<TAB>, but it
didn't "cycle".

Questions:

  o  Is there a way to avoid that second window from showing up?

  o  What BBDB-specific initializations are in your .emacs file?

Thanks for your help!

  -Kenneth