On August 2, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

> With the rise of the spam plague, I've been finding it difficult to
> figure out how to configure BBDB's auto-address snarfing.

Because of the fact that everyone has different criteria for what they
do and don't want to file, BBDB has always allowed you to write a
function to make the yes-or-no decision and attach it to
bbdb/mail-auto-create-p and/or bbdb/news-auto-create-p. If you're
looking for more advanced behaviour than is provided by the various
add-all/add-some/ignore-all/ignore-some mechanisms, this is the way to
go. See the documentation for the above variables for further
enlightenment, and yes, I know, bbdb/news-auto-create-p doesn't
distinguish between using Gnus for mail and using Gnus for news.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"Or better yet, stay at home and pry your kneecaps off with a crowbar. It's
 about the same level of pain." - SMC