Dave> pilot-manager hasn't been updated in ages.  The author of SyncBBDB
Dave> appears to have disappeared.  But the pair still work quite well for
Dave> me and I don't know how I'd get by without them.  I've patched a
Dave> couple things to SyncBBDB (submitted here after I couldn't find the
Dave> author) and a couple of patches to pilot-manager have appeared on that
Dave> product's mailing list.  There's even a guy there who is trying to
Dave> move it to sourceforge and begin development again.

Well, thats good that it's at least still sort of out there.  Can you
send me a copy of the SyncBBDB you have?

Of course, I don't use pilot-manager now so that'll be an issue but
maybe I can see what the interface takes and see how easy it is to
make something else use it as well.