> Well, thats good that it's at least still sort of out there.  Can you
> send me a copy of the SyncBBDB you have?

I use the cvs checkout from SF.  I'll send you a tar of it under
separate cover rather than put all that onto the list.  I see that
Aaron Kaplan, who is trying to get pilotmgr developed again, has taken
over this project as well.  It looks like he's incorporated all my
changes but in slightly different ways.  It looks like he's made some
other fixes as well though I'm not sure what exactly.  I've been using
the pure cvs for a couple days now with no problems.

> Of course, I don't use pilot-manager now so that'll be an issue but
> maybe I can see what the interface takes and see how easy it is to
> make something else use it as well.

One of the things I see he's worked on, though I haven't tried it, is
the so called "bootstrap" program that should allow syncbbdb to work
as a standalone app.

--
Dave Goldberg