Ok, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and sync with my palm.  It
appears there are two options to choose from:   1) the one-way jwz
export and 2) the SyncBBDB for pilot manager (which I don't use) but
the web page for it appears to be broken (at least from the link on
the bbdb site).

So, what is the best these days?  Any advice?  I'd love something
bi-directional (the goal of SyncBBDB) but will live with a one way if
need be.