Hi all!

Sorry for my intrusion ;-)

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 21:27:40 +0100, Robert Widhopf-Fenk wrote:
> On Monday, December 3, 2007 at 02:14:01, Leo wrote:
>>>
>>> Add a new field www-home.
>>
>> www-home can do but looks ugly.
>
> So what looks "cute"?
>
> Do you want the www field to be an associative list?
>
> How would it look like?

I think the main problem with `www' (and with `net') is that people can
have a professional and a private address (like the `address' or `phone'
fields).

I don't know how the vcard format describes these fields, however.  So I
don't really know the best answer to this problem.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / lUca