On Wed Sep 21 2011 Leo wrote:
> Maybe a cleaner way is to insert a new slot `organisation-p' in the
> definition:
>
> (bbdb-defstruct record
>   firstname lastname affix aka organization organization-p phone address mail
> notes cache)
>
> What do you think?

Maybe, I am just missing a typical application for myself. How could
such an extra predicate be used? Where will it make a difference?

> BTW, I have (setq bbdb-mail-alias-field 'tags) for grouping
> records.

Maybe I am an old-fashioned person. I have quite a few records
without an email address. Anyway I consider the organization field a
rather different thing. It can take multiple words per element,
whereas an alias is an abbreviation for something else.