On 03.07.2012 22:42, Roland Winkler wrote:
> Message mode itself is supported by BBDB, yet if this mode is
> modified by notmuch, this could cause trouble. It could be the
> cleanest solution to add explicit support for notmuch into BBDB
> (patches welcome; you might want to use BBDB's support for message
> mode as a starting point).

I would love to submit one if I get it working. What I found out right
now (and also posted on the notmuch list) is that there is no mode to
just show all the senders' addresses in a buffer or export them to a
file. The message mode is just used to send the mails, the addresses
however reside in the maildirs/the index.
As soon as I find out how to scrape the notmuch base there will be a patch.

best,
dan