Sam Steingold <s...@gnu.org> writes:

> (snip discussing bbdb-message-all-addresses)
>
> I want all the relevant records for a message displayed,

I guess when bbdb pops up automatically for a message.

> but when I hit ";", I want to edit the record of the sender, not the
> first record displayed.

Ok, that makes sense.

";" is bound to 'bbdb-mua-edit-field-sender, so it does
seem to be doing the wrong thing, by editing a record that is not the
sender.

However, when I hit ";", it does edit the sender, not the first record
in the list. So apparently my code is different from yours.

Similarly, when I hit ":" (bbdb-gnus-display-sender), it shows the
correct record.

I'm not familiar with git; how do I identify what revision of bbdb
source I'm currently using?

--
-- Stephe