> * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2012-07-10 17:13:00 -0500]:
>
> On Tue Jul 10 2012 Sam Steingold wrote:
>> > * Roland Winkler <jvax...@tah.bet> [2012-07-08 16:36:54 -0500]:
>> > 2012-07-08  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
>> >    * lisp/bbdb-mua.el (bbdb-update-records): Fix previous patch.
>>
>> I no longer can create new records.
>> when I hit ";" or ":" on an unknown sender,
>> no new record is created,
>> an empty *BBDB* window is displayed,
>> *Messages* says "Formatting BBDB...done."
>
> Is this your current version of BBDB?  This should have had no
> effect here.
>
> Some things changed with ChangeLog 2012-07-09.

$ head -1 ChangeLog
2012-07-09  Roland Winkler  <wink...@gnu.org>
$

> See my email.

This is not very informative.
Could you please supply the gmane (or any other) link intead next time?

> Yet if you have bound bbdb-mua-update-interactive-p according
> to your needs, things should be fine.

bbdb-mua-update-interactive-p
=> (search . query)

I am not asked whether to create a record or not.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 12.04 (precise) X 11.0.11103000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://truepeace.org http://www.memritv.org