Hello!

I got some nice & interesting replies on orgmode list in regards what
to use with Gnus/orgmode for keeping some sort of CRM.

It seems that org-contacts provides more flexibility how to structure
one's contacts, (possibly) easier editing etc.

However, there are two concerns: speed and it seems that original
author does not use it any longer, so I wonder, considering that BBDB3
is in a new development swing, how does it compare in regards to
(possible) org-contacts advantages?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!