On Tue Jun 3 2014 Vincent Belaïche wrote:
> Anyway, you are right in mentioning that my patch has some border
> effect on other systems than MSYS. Please find herein attached an
> updated patch.

I am sorry, I am still not excited about this.

The idea about lisp/makefile-temp has been to keep it "plain and
simple" (as compared with the autotools stuff that has its own
twists).  Yet your code uses syntax specific for GNU Make (ifeq and
CURDIR).  Sure, it's possible to work around it and turn this file
into a fancy Makefile with all bells and whistles that cover all
possibilities.  But that has Not been the goal here and I do not
want to get lost in such an effort.

I am sorry!