On Dec 4, 2009, at 2:27 AM, stratboy wrote:

> I agree. Also, the factory clippings should be versioned, so one can
> see if he has the last version.

If you stop to think for a second, that's impossible.

I can tell what version BBEdit once wrote into the directory (in fact, shipping
BBEdit's do that) but aside from the painful gymnastics the application
currently goes through, there is no way for me to tell if you have modified
your clippings.

As Charlie said, if you're really worried about it, download the latest
clippings, and ask BBEdit to diff them against your set.

Steve