At 01:47 -0800 on 02/06/2010, junqin wrote about a better auto completion with automatic first letter upper :

The auto completion of BBEdit is good. But if I am writing the first
word of a sentence, and there is a word matching what I typed however
with first letter being lower case pop up, by selecting this word,
BBEdit will put the lower case word there, I  have to change the first
letter to upper case again.

It would be great if BBEdit can put the word with the first letter
upper case there automatically... make sense ?

It is not only the situation where you are starting a sentence (which would need BBEdit to somehow be aware of this). What you are really asking for, I think, is for the auto complete to respect the first letter case of what you are typing when it completes the word. IOW: If you start to type Xyyy, it will insert Xyyyzzz not xyyyzzz when it completes the word. This will give the same result without the need for knowing the location of the word.

It also solves the case where the same string of letters are different words based on if the first letter is Upper or Lower case. The only word that I know of (in English) where this matters is Polish (reference to Poland) and polish (shine).