On Aug 21, 7:40 pm, Fredrik Pihlström <fredrik.lis...@pihlan.com>
wrote:
> 21 aug 2011 kl. 09:08 skrev Alex Popescu:
>
> >> Support/BBEdit/, and rename it
>
> > This last part is confusing. The way I read it is that ~/Library/
> > BBEdit/ folder previously renamed to ~/Library/PreferenceData should
> > be under ~/Dropbox/Application Support/BBEdit/. But what should it be
> > renamed to?
>
> I think it should be "Setup" — at least that is the folder that BBEdit
> automatically created in the Dropbox folder when I temporarily deleted all
> preferences and settings from my Library folder.
>
> BBEdit also created a "Read Me.txt" file in my Application Support/BBEdit
> folder, which contains a description of what folders it expects to find and
> other interesting information.

(I don't know when my previous comment will get moderated)

I've tried moving the ~/Library/BBedit files into ~/Dropbox/
Application Support/BBEdit/Setup but it doesn't seem to work or at
least I see the ~/Library/BBEdit folder recreated.

I've read the Read Me.txt file, but I couldn't find a clear reference
to this question.

Alex://