I need some Grep help.

I need to remove this type of entry from a large file.

"No Fly List:
    101508
    100698

Other options"

ignore the quotation marks, I added them to illustrate the start and
end of the string.

Each six digit employee number begins with 1. Each line ends with a
carriage return.

The problem for a newbie like me is that there may be one or twenty
employee numbers, each on its own line, and I'm not sure how to handle
that. There is no hard limit on the number of 1xxxxx numbers to search
for between No Fly List:\r   and Other Options"

Once I find all the occurrences of all the No Fly List entries, I am
going to remove them, but I know I can do that with a multi-file
search and replace, and replace the found string of varying number of
employee numbers with a single carriage return.