Could you do it with the help of Typinator or Text Expander? Both of those let
you set the insertion point.

On May 9, 2013, at 4:00 AM, Riccardo Perotti <pero...@pobox.com> wrote:

> I used to be able to hit "Un/Comment Selection" in an EMPTY selection and get
> an empty comment with the insertion point *INSIDE* not after it:
>
> WANT:
> <!-- #insertion# -->
> /* #insertion# */
>

> GET:
> <!--   --> #insertion#
> /*  */ #insertion#
>

> This used to work not that many major versions ago. It seems that there's a
> good number of people wanting this behavior back, but I have not been able to
> find an answer or solution, nor any mention of it in the expert preferences.
>
> Currently using 10.5.3 (3280) with expert prefs:
> % defaults read com.barebones.bbedit CommentWholeLineWithInsertionPoint
> % 0
> % defaults read com.barebones.bbedit PreferLineCommentsWhenCommenting
> % 0
>
> Please help!
>
> --
> This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a
> feature request or would like to report a problem, please email
> "supp...@barebones.com" rather than posting to the group.
> Follow @bbedit on Twitter: <http://www.twitter.com/bbedit>
>
> ---
> "BBEdit Talk" group.
> email to bbedit+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Christian Boyce
Christian Boyce and Associates
Mac, iPhone, and iPad Consultants
New Main Phone Number: 424-354-3548

Read the Boyce Blog: http://christianboyce.blogspot.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/christianboyce
Be a fan on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christian-Boyce-and-Associates/98451972202

Now Playing on The Boyce Blog: Can't Add a Printer? Reset the Printing System

Partly Cloudy, 59 F in Santa Monica, California