Hey Riccardo,

On May 10, 2013, at 08:50, Riccardo Perotti <pero...@pobox.com> wrote:
> That's my point, Oliver, I *used* to be able to do this in around BBEdit 8.* !

Oliver's point was that you should adjust those expert settings to see if you
can restore the functionality.

> BareBones ?

This is not a support forum.  If you really want feedback from Bare Bones you
need to contact the actual support channel.  <supp...@barebones.com>

Please do let us know if you find out anything useful.

--
Best Regards,
Chris