It is a very small (several hundred line) javascript file.

I just got back from running errands, and I had shut down the editor before
leaving, and now when I get back, the FTP browser component which was still
running, has hung again. There is definitely something wrong with the
program.

I have 16 gig of RAM, which should be ample :)

I will send a bug report to the support email address - I thought this was
the support forum :)

-J