Actually, I didn't mean that. I meant that recently, viewing a couple of
lists (Google Groups, I think) through the Gmail interface, I haven't been
seeing *other* peoples' original/first posts -- in other words, I'm seeing
some threads (that I haven't posted to at all) starting with the second
post on down.

Also, it seems to me that I normally *do* see my own post when I start a
thread (not sure if I would right now). I'm not saying you're wrong... I
suspect we're just talking at cross-purposes, about two slightly different
things, somehow. I'm talking about reading this group in my Gmail account,
while logged in to it. Are you referring to something else? Hey, I just
remembered I only got four hours sleep last night -- don't take anything I
say too seriously, okay?.

Lawrence San
Business Writing: Santhology.com
Cartoon Stories for Thoughtful People: Sanstudio.com