On Thursday, May 1, 2014 6:49:05 AM UTC-6, LuKreme wrote:

> I though maybe there'd been some hiccough on the list, so I went to check
> my subscription and I am still subscribed, but the list posts are no longer
> showing up on my machine (krem...@kreme.com), though I *am* able to see
> them through the Google Groups UI. Anyone else have similar issues?
>
> Looking at my setting I see that "Send me a copy of every post" is turned
> on.

Haven't been able to fix this. No matter what I try, Google has simply
stopped sending me the messages from the list. Traffic is so low that I
have to wait a day or two after changing a setting, so I wonder if this has
happened to other subscribers who haven't gone onto the <spit> googlegroups
site to check if there are new messages.