Hello!

So, I use BBEdit to write detailed client notes for my IT consulting
clients. My company came up with a new format in which we have to keep
notes, and in this "improved" standard, passwords cannot be stored in the
documentation. (The idea is that rather than passwords, links to items in a
secure SecretServer (Thycotic software) will be in the documentation.)

Anyway, I'll be forced to keep my notes in this central repository current,
but there is no way I can efficiently work from a remote repository with
passwords separate from other content. So I'll have to remove passwords
from my text documents regularly, and copy the redacted notes to the
central store. I know there is probably dozens of clever ways to tag the
passwords and remove them in one simple multi-file replace, but if anyone
has a nice workflow they have created to do something similar, I'd love to
hear it before cobbling together some hack.

Thanks!

- eric

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than