Neills-MacBook-Pro:~ neillsmith$ ls -la /VCTTools

ls: /VCTTools: No such file or directory

Neills-MacBook-Pro:~ neillsmith$ xattr /VCTTools

xattr: No such file: /VCTTools

Did I do this correctly?

Neill

--
This is the BBEdit Talk public discussion group. If you have a feature request
or need technical support, please email "supp...@barebones.com" rather than