On Jun 27, 2008, at 13:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dale this is not a flame-war list or a place to show your illiteracy. Step off.

Dale Walsh wrote:

On Jun 27, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Ehud Gavron wrote:
What is your problem, maybe you should up your medication!!!
I can't find you listed as a licensed physician. Are you dispensing medical advice without a license?
The fact that you make this response shows your not very bright,
*LOL* Did you mean "You're" not very bright, because then "you're" right. If you meant "your not very bright" then perhaps remedial first grade English would be called for. I don't know -- English is my second language.
I'm not interested in a "high" and "mightier than thou" attitude of turds like you when your response doesn't contribute to anything positive.
Calling people idiots and then turds is further evidence that you need to MOVE ALONG NOW. Step off, eh.

You must be a moron to continue to pursue this conversation.

Is everyone on this list a moron
Yes, we're all morons. You're the genius. Go to bcm43xx- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No, only you are a moron as far as I can tell.

 I'll wait for someone intelligent to offer something of value
Apparently your four postings over several weeks have gained you none of that. Step off, eh.

-- Dale

Perhaps instead of prescribing medications, calling people idiots and turds, and saying nothing of intelligence is being presented you should take a deep breath (go ahead, really), try not to be illiterate (you know, "your" vs "you're", "it's" vs "its" and so on), and MOVE ALONG.

Now it's an issue of literacy???

What a putz you are, looking for something, anything to make you feel better than everyone else by giving you something to complain about, I could care less if it's "your" or "you're" as long as you shut up, get a life dude.

In case the message was unclear, let me assure you in the friendliest way,
Step off, eh.

What is your problem???

Don't you have any more intelligence than what you have displayed???

Why don't you step off.

If you had kept your mouth shut in the first place then this conversation wouldn't be happening, you really need to get laid!!!!

Ehud

-- Dale