On Jun 27, 2008, at 14:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Dale Walsh wrote:
Now it's an issue of literacy???

I don't know when you became illiterate. I only noticed it in the previous posting.

What a putz you are, looking for something, anything to make you feel better than everyone else by giving you something to complain about, I could care less if it's "your" or "you're" as long as you shut up, get a life dude.

Calling people idiots, turds, and putzes does not appear to be effective in making friends or influencing people.

If you had kept your mouth shut in the first place then this conversation wouldn't be happening, you really need to get laid!!!!
As you can tell from your posts of
06/05, 06/06, 06/08, 06/11, 06/19, 06/21, 06/23, 06/25, and today, there IS NO CONVERSATION HAPPENING. It has nothing to do with my sex life, because you see, Dale, nobody loves you. Again, if you want to see the illiterate idiot putz who needs to get laid and step off -- look in the mirror.

Nothing to see here.   Move along now.

Man, you just have to be a total idiot, I guess it's better if I just ignore you cause you obviously can't contribute in a meaningful manner from what I've seen so far.

Ehud

-- Dale