On Jun 27, 2008, at 12:41 PM, Ehud Gavron wrote:

Dale Walsh wrote:
And in my opinion this comment makes you look like an idiot.
And now that you're resorting to calling list members idiots this is your opportunity for a time-out. Go stand in the corner, post on this list no more, and stop lowering the S/N ratio. The idiot is the one staring at you from the mirror.
I could really care less about what you do...
Clearly you don't care about people here. This is reason number two for you to MOVE ALONG NOW.

Discussing anything with me ... is a complete waste of time ...
Yes, it is.

So go sit in the corner, or move on.
No need to reply. You've already called us idiots and told us you don't care and that discussing things with you is a waste of time. I'm just offering friendly advice.

What is your problem, maybe you should up your medication!!!

The fact that you make this response shows your not very bright, I'm not interested in a "high" and "mightier than thou" attitude of turds like you when your response doesn't contribute to anything positive.

Is everyone on this list a moron who has nothing better to do than attack another list member who is trying to instigate advancement and corrections or are there some who can contribute in a positive way without attacking another???

No need to respond to that, I don't believe everyone on this list is an idiot.

No need for you to respond at all, I'll wait for someone intelligent to offer something of value while anyone else who doesn't have anything positive to add to this thread and does will only be demonstrating their lack of intelligence.

At this time yes, if you respond to this thread with anything that does not contribute to fixing the ssb-sprom program you will be seen as an idiot and an instigator.

Ehud

-- Dale