Resonant Info wrote:

...All I and my colleagues have done is expand the concept to the basis of those flows - that is, the energies which 'move' water or wind.

that will be temperature and gravity?

Not necessarily

Um..please expand.

Pytrons indeed!

Ah, methinks we have here a true exponent of Hot Air Dynamics - if you can't counter something cleverly, hit it with ridicule. You should be in the House of Reps :)

I wasn't trying to "counter" anything Roger and I will leave the cleverness to you. Can U tell us the etymology of Pytrons?

Sorry, I take that crack back :(

I don't know that etymology is the right word. It's just that James and I were snookered when it came to making comparisons of measurements made separately by us using pendulums. There is no official common scale (excepting one in England which for some strange reason requires participants to obtain a 100 gram cube of clear quartz and charge (energise) it to a certain rate. The cube would be very costly.) So we worked out a way of doing it a lot simpler than that. We could have called the process 'hedleytronics' but 'pytronics' is shorter and seems to roll off the tongue easier. That's all.

As an example. If using a pendulum I measured my energy first thing in the morning, it would come out in the region of 945 units on my personal scale. James' personal scale rates it at 9.45. (We checked this variation over a range of items and it held true.) The pytronic standard we arrived at divided my scale by 10 and multiplied James' scale by ten, giving us a common measurement of 94.5.

The item we use for the standard is a CD permanently energised to 1,000 pytrons. My personal scale is ten times that, James' that divided by ten.

It does work for other people too.

Roger