Dear Merla,

Both my parents grew up near Sandpoint, in the Granite/Careywood area, and I have a
cousin in Post Falls who does satellite image habitat assessment studies, another
cousin in Potlatch who is the state champion fiddler and gives music lessons, though
she also teaches German at the university in Moscow. My Uncle Billy Mase built and
owned the huge red Vally Vista barn on 95 down toward Cocolalla, and my Uncle Cecil
Lovel owned the builder's supply in Moscow and turned Latah County into a democratic
stronghold back in the fifties and early sixties

But I'm doing a weed experiment with my field broadcasters with a fellow by the name
of Dwight Callaway down in Boise, with cheat, medusa head rye, rush skeleton weed and
maybe a few others. Plus another experiment with tarweed and Canada Thistle with a
broadcaster over in Deery the other side of Potlatch--owned by a lady I know in
Atlanta, Georgia who makes bearings for ATM machines and has fallen in love with the
beauty of the Palouse country and keeps buying more land up there. Anyway my main
thrust is application of the BD preps over large acreage at low cost and almost no
hassle, but I've come to see that weeds interest farmers, ranchers and
environmentalists much more than environmental regeneration--which they believe is
nearly impossible.

You might want to get in touch with Dwight, as I'm sending him a 2,000 acre
broadcaster and he is working in loose cooperation with BLM, which is quite interested
in the weed control though they probably couldn't care less about the BD side of this.
That's because they have no idea how fast the crust can regenerate on brittle, arid
soils using BD. I know it's a long ways down to Boise, but you might want to look in
on the experiment using the field broadcaster and BD. Dwight and I are both convinced
this will work like hitting a switch, and it will be cheap for large acreage. Dwight
will put the broadcaster up at a ley line crossing and have a map in both wells with
the boundaries drawn on it to define the area of broadcast. I'll be making up the D7
potency with a Malcolm Rae instrument from geometric pattern cards. We WILL be doing
this this year. I'm mailing him the broadcaster (which ordinarily sells for $1,000)
tomorrow as my investment in the project. He's done way lots!
 of legwork with ranchers and the BLM folks. They are skeptical, but VERY interested,
so the documentation will get a good showing.

I'm already working on Johnson Grass in Arkansas and will be working with quite a
number of weeds throughout North America throughout the coming year.

The weed pepper idea stems from the fact that any plant requires two things to
grow--moisture and warmth. The moisture comes through the Moon, while the warmth comes
through Saturn. When the seed of the weed, which embodies the matrice of the weed has
all its moisture cooked off to where there is charcoal (with a little ash to prove the
moisture is truly all burned off) the resulting "pepper" contains the pattern of that
specific weed in the carbon framework left behind, yet its connection with moisture is
severed. If then this pattern is overlayed (and the pattern is purified from its dross
by homeopathic potentization) on the environment that plant will lose its ability to
get the moisture it needs to grow. The older plants will lose their steam and the
seeds of the next generation will fail to sprout. What we saw in Arkansas this past
fall was the Johnson Grass seemed to lose its vigor, though it had enough moisture
already it didn't just turn yellow and die. Maybe a juic!
y plant with such a strong connection with moisture will take a year to two to kill.
Prickly pear might take years. Steiner said up to four, so those ranchers down in the
southwest and Mexico may have to be patient. But Idaho just may be the ideal place to
try this method.

Thing is we don't want to leave a void in the environment. I impart an intent to all
my potencies that the function of the weed be replaced with the best means available,
and as you know with BD we are providing some of the better means available. Well this
letter is too long. I'm off to bed. I guess the rest of my mail will have to wait.

Anyway Dwight's e-mail is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes,
Hugh Lovel