I understand the push to irradiate the food supply (You people in
normal countries heard about this, didn't you?) and now this push to
irradiate the mail supply is motivated by a drive to find an outlet
for the by-products of nuke reactors. No disposal problems if you
re-use the stuff in an irradiation facility. (I don't know enough
about how atomic energy work to know if this is true or not.) It's
really disgusting, HOWEVER, the president has the HIGHEST APPROVAL
RATING EVER, so I must be wrong about his administration. -Allan