>I have just been informed by one of the AP disciples that the group puts
>down well in excess of 200,000 horns of 500 each year. You can do the sums
>on that lot. He must have some big operators out there somewhere! It seems
>pretty much a secret society deal with AP in total control ( he also OWNS
>the Demeter trade mark for all of Australia) Our BDFGAA (Cheryl Kemp) has
>0ver 600 members - predominantly horticulture and viticulture but gaining
>numbers of broadacre farmers - wheat , sheep and cattle so you would
>probably be able to substantiate the 2 million ??

Thanks for reporting this, Lloyd. Unfortunately, all I can infer from
this information is that A.P's group buries 200,000 500 horns each
year. Inferring any thing else from that would be a reach.

I am interested in hearing how many acres Chery's group has under BD
management.

>Incidentally the informant above says he had three or four wonderful years
>then a gradual decline of productivity and has now (after about 8 years) hit
>the wall, hay cuts down to almost nothing, poor animal health, no feed so
>the cattle are away on someone else's place, soil colour and structure gone,
>its not working anymore! We had some posts from Hugh Lovel on the list about
>this last year ( or maybe further back )
>Hope this is of interest
Lloyd Charles

This, of course, seems like a failure of the overseers and not a
condemnation of BD itself. I'd like to hear more about this. I
believe Glenn used to talk about this also.

Thanks again, Lloyd,

-Allan