Allan Balliett wrote:
> believe Glenn used to talk about this also.

Yes this is what I have seen in Victoria and heard of other cases as
well.

It has little to do with BD and alot to do with the variety of practise
not too uncommon in the older generation of BDers on this part of the
planet. We had the same ethos and effects infecting NZ thru Proctor for
many years. His followers have made some minor adjustments. They now at
least apply Ca, P and S, however in no organised fashion with little or
no acceptance of Albrecht.
Seeing as though they control Demeter here as well it is all the more
reason 'they' should not get control of the word Biodynamics. Which they
no longer can do in NZ at least. It has been deemed a generic word in NZ
in the process of us trademarking 'Garuda Biodynamics'.

Glen A

--
Garuda Biodynamics - for BD Preps, Consultations, Books & Diagrams
See our web site @ http://get.to/garuda