Hi Gil --- Yeah I did it again eh -- garbled my message!
               I was referring to the use of radionic analysis to build
physical fertiliser programs which is a bit outside of BD but common
practice in "eco farming" circles. When we couple this with the situation of
commission sales or permanent employment  (the product seller)representing a
particular product (supersoup brand x or whatever) then there is a real
problem. This is already happening and is getting radionics a bad name. Some
of these guys will be at that "weekend special " I referred to. This is the
sort of thing you are trying to stop and a major reason that I agree with
you even tho I have no proper training!!
> Cheers Lloyd Charles

Gil wrote