Dear Allan,
You were asking about compost tea type shortcuts. This one does not deal
with a compost tea type effect but a shortcut way of increasing the pH while
putting out the 500.
One of our local group members, Nigel White runs his 500 through flow forms
random intermittently during the month before putting it out. The
interesting part is that he crushes up some quartz into pieces that will fit
into the flow forms and not be washed away, somewhere about 1-2" in
diameter.Over the first year the pH increased from 5.0 to 5.6.
Considering that the farm had been BD for the last 14 years, and this was
the first time that this had been done there it could indicate that it may
be a technique to follow up and see if the results can be replicated.
The pond that the flow forms run into carries enough water for 500 to be put
out over over fourteen hundred acres.
There has been lots of talk about using trees as transmitters, or field
broadcasters and all sorts of other methods. This pond acts as a broadcaster
over the farm because it follows the witness of the 500  that has been
sprayed out, because some of the 500 which had been sprayed is always in the
pond, and the two arealways connected. Using the witness method of
broadcasting enables you to change what is happening over your property
without having to actually treat the area physically by going over it. whole
area. When the flow forms are running they revitalise the 500 that had
already been sprayed out.
The line of broadcast is horizontal to the water level of the pond and
instead of it just being spread over 1400 acres it now spreads over an area
considerably further out from Nigel's place. Howzat for a nifty idea.
If you understand the nature of subtle energies you can use all types of
things as radionic broadcasters. I hope that the drought breaks soon on the
East coast.
Regards and best wishes,
James