What is being found out by looking at the biological assays of the bd
remedies and the compost they make is that these things are the precursors
for life in the soil.  They contain all of the organisms to initiate the
prosesses that will unlock all the nutrients and minerals in the soil through
biological activity.  By looking at these different things I have been able
to produce the most fungal/bacterial tea that the SWI has seen to date.

As this is written my new 1500 gallon tea brewer is filling and will be run
in a few hours.
I have designed an ''upwelling tube'' that will move about 100 gallons per
minute with air, letting the fungal filaments grow to maximum length and
thickness without the damage that occurs in pumps.  The use of the bd
remedies is key to the production of this superior quality tea.  SStorch