Manfred Palmer in Richmond Hill Ontario writes:

The preps carry the focalized aural conditions for organizationally
increased life-forms to expedite their purpose in and for the whole.
...same could be said for us as individuals, i guess. What are our
"preps"?.....

Dear Manfred,

I have to give the credit to Glen Atkinson, the kiwi genius. But Steiner
developed his agricultural remedies out of his understanding of our human
need for remedy. This comes out in many aspects of the agricultural course.
So the agricultural remedies are really human remedies. We should learn to
apply these to ourselves for our own health and well-being and not just get
them in our food. True, if we get them in our food future generations will
benefit far more than we ourselves. But we can get some help from Steiner's
agricultural remedies. I've been trying this idea (of Glen's) out and I'm
impressed. I recommend we all give this some thought.

Best,
Hugh