The CSA season has started for me. Bonnie has volunteered to collect
funds and do the 'leg work' to get the JPI BC to the Ingham people.

BD500 is sacramental to me, so I have no motivation for analyzing it.
Considering how effective BD501 is, I hardly have to think 'foodweb'
to have an explanation of how and why 500 works.

Neither BC nor Pfeiffer Field Spray are true preps, I'm very happy to
take a look at them.

For this reason, I'd vote for Pfeiffer Field Spray as item number two to test.

-Allan