The activities, energies or forces that are accumulated in the Agricultural
Remediesare the same as those that build organs in higher animals an humans.
Steiner perceived that these activities, energies or forces were being
pushed back by the agricultural practices current at the time. The process
for each remedy should beable to be followed logically. I'm a bit slow and
it took me the best part of forty years, and a bit of help from Glen, to get
it sorted. I'm sure others can get it faster.
Cheers,
Peter.