----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Balliett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: Testing preps?

> Peter - The testing will be done by Elaine Ingham's lab in Oregon.
> We are still working on which tests to conduct.
>
> Elaine suggested testing as follows:
>
> >The tests I'd want to see are total and active bacteria, total and
> >active fungi, protozoa, and nematodes.  If the material was added in
> >fields with plants, running mycorrhizal colonization would be good
> >too!
>
> But we are still discussing that also.
>
> -Allan
> Thanks Allan, Another question that arises is that of pathogens and is
part of the reason that the sheath material for making the Biodynamic
remedies has been oawed in Europe.  It looks like they may have to survive
on homoeopathic preps and radionics for a few yeutlars. Is there a risk that
similar laws could be unleashed in U.S.A.
How would one pay a contribution from this neck of the woods?
> Cheers
Peter.