>  > Thanks Allan, Another question that arises is that of pathogens and is
>part of the reason that the sheath material for making the Biodynamic
>remedies has been oawed in Europe.  It looks like they may have to survive
>on homoeopathic preps and radionics for a few yeutlars. Is there a risk that
>similar laws could be unleashed in U.S.A.
>How would one pay a contribution from this neck of the woods?
>>  Cheers
>Peter.

Peter - Bonnie is setting up a PayPal account. that makes it possible
for anyone with access to the web and a credit card (but I think you
can use checks also) can transfer funds to this project.

As far as the pathogen questions, did you read the information
supplied by Mark Purdey on BD Now!? I think it falls on all of us to
push for intelligent reactions by regulators in regards to Mad Cow.
Why should we have to pay in extreme ways to continue to a coverup
for Big Business and Collusive Government?

As far as I've noticed, Mad Cow Disease has not been taken seriously
by the US government.

-Allan