Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Learning to dowse

Hi! Lloyd
I am glad you are enjoying learning from James, he has much to offer. He also has the heaviest pendulum I have ever seen a serious dowser use.It's a beauty, isn't it.

Re: "Are you still coming over to the July workshop at dorrigo / Bellingen ?? "

Some one asked if I would be interested and I relied yes and sent a list of possible subjects that may interest the group, but have not heardanything more - so don't know. I would like to.

Gil