From: "Wayne and Sharon McEachern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: Learning to dowse

Gil Robertson wrote:

> Hi! Lloyd,
> Thanks for posting that. It is probably the most used of that sort of
> thing. I think it could do with editing to a briefer item, but apart
> from that, it is fine.
>
> Gil

Anyone wishing a bit of a shorter "how-to" on dowsing can also visit the
Light Expression website at http://lightexpression.com/index2.htm and
read instruction which was offered by a friend of ours -- then tuned to
its finished state by Sharon and I.  Wishing everyone well in their
adventures....

Wayne

Sharon and Wayne McEachern

"Expressing the Light"

http://www.ExpressingTheLight.com

"A Ministry Dedicated to the Divine Process"

and

"Light Expression Essences"

http://www.LightExpression.com

"A Divine Program for Healing and Transformation"