Dear Sharon and Wayne,
Thanks for giving us your great site to check out about the dowsing. It is a
really good clear short discussion on dowsing.
I was really pleased to see mention of hearing of the answer prior to
pendulum swinging - I get this all the time, and also some funny comments at
times!! Plus pictures.
It often gives me a clue to see the picture, and also to ask further
questions to clarify or take it even further in other directions.
I have also found that if I dont have my pendulum I can just let my arm
swing by my side - back and forth is yes, sideways no. Very handy when you
dont want to be seen checking.
I really use the pendulum just as a focussing point - helps me tune into my
intuition - was really good to see that written down.  Also the part about
connecting to your higher self is good, I was actually teaching someone to
do this last week, and the picture of it was shown to me in one of the books
I have, so I could show the person. I just love it when it all comes
together like this.
Love and Light
Cheryl.

Cheryl Kemp