From: "D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:31:56 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cows

Steve,
I have an opportunity to get a small highlander cow with her a calf for a
good price.  Part of the pasture I was going to use has some small fruit
trees and I am afraid they will eat them.  Should I be concerned?  Also the
cow is not very tame, would she become easy to handle with time? How small
is your pasture and do you provide all your own feed or do import some?
They would probably be my first choice if we don't go with a dairy breed and
can work the fruit tree thing out.

Thanks,
Daniel