From: "D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:37:30 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Cows

Thanks for the info Markess,

I would be interested in hearing more about milking them.  Do you know if they will produce enough milk for a calf and a family?

I don't know if we have enough land for two cows so we might go with a cow, sheep combo.  Anyone have experience with a sheep and a cow bonding?

The other breeds we are interested in are Jerseys and Guernsey's.  I would love to hear from anyone
with those breeds.

Daniel