Title: Re: Nettle tea for insect repellant

From: "James Hedley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:00:39 +1000
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Nettle tea for insect repellant
James,
We are all part of the one and your work is there in the same time frame as mine.

In the choice of remedies I'd start with Walnut as the link breaker. It also has great abilities for protection from ones own as well as others negativities. Actually as for broadcasting Steve Storch's trees ought to excel at this work. (hint hint). May just have to set a paper broadcaster up on this tact myself though. possibly a tree who has expressed some interest in a realm of politics.

L*L
Markess

Dear Allan,
>From where we are in Australia it is easy to follow the fear throughout
America which must tbe having a major effect on the Astral.
If someone over there really wanted to test their radionic ability they
could always get a satellite photograph of the East coast of the USA and
broadcast the Bach flower remedies Aspen and Mimulus to try and counteract
the fear campaign being waged by vested interests in your country.
I dont know what the US government reaction would be to this, or what they
would do to the person who broadcast that energy for terrorising the
government that they may lose the edge in the fear campaign.
Having said this myheart goes out to you all in Americaduring the times of
troubles that you are going through. I saw tonight on the TV news the
terrible fires that are sweeping through the Western states, may the gods
protect all those that are in the path of these fires.

Sincere regards
James Hedley

Radiasesthesia and Radionic Analysis
Radionic Insect and Parasite control