James -

RE: > ...counteracting the fear campaign being waged by
      > vested interests in your country.

Is this 'fear campaign' condition one that you radionically
diagnosed ?  Doesn't one have to be more specific than
'vested interests' in the workup ?

RE: the 'satellite photo' approach...
What rates, BF-remedies, Rae &/or sahjeevini cards, etc.
would you suggest be broadcast for bringing rain to the
parched SW USA ?

According to the local media, this is the worst drought
the area has had in the past 100 years  (recorded history ?)
The fires are a blazing testimony that report.   Since
April, area bees & their keepers have been hard pressed
to produce a living because fewer flowers than normal
have been available.  And on & on...

The SW US needs water, what would Bach broadcast ?

Where are Reich's CloudBusters when we need them ?

- Wes