Hugh,
Your recent post about rain & the various techniques & instruments you use to help it form was interesting, & I am wondering if you use the Dinshah work for other ends in your farming?

I have an old Dinshah projector which I direct to the alchemical herbal extracts we make, and I have often felt that some plants might benefit from its coloured light as well, seeing as plants eat light. Any ideas?

Strength & Wisdom,
Micah

Al-Qemi- Alchemical & Spagyric products for healing body, spirit & soul. Visit us on the web at: <http://www.al-qemi.com>www.al-qemi.com

Dear Micah,

I don't doubt certain herbs benefit from certain colors. But I don't know much about which, each. Do you dowse? Often this is a good way to get quick information about what to do for each circumstance.

Best,
Hugh
Visit our website at: www.unionag.org