>                    Just because you got no response does not necessarily
>mean it was a waste of time - the digestive process in some of us is a bit
>slow sometimes.

I'd have to disagree. If our efforts are not igniting sparks strong
enough to return a little energy, I think our efforts are best put to
other uses. I don't mind playing Prometheus for you folks, but I'm
starting to feel like I'm co-dependent with harpies sometimes.

For your deeper homeopathic under standings, read the writings of
Hahnemann, the final edition of the Organon being a great place o
start. I love this version:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1889613002/qid=1029027762/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/002-4532307-9090413

The is also a homeopathic pharmacopia (?) that provides recipes for
most remedies and gives the principles behind potentizing most things.

Ironically, here in the US, a homeopathic pharmacy cannot potentize a
substance for me without a doctor's prescription (!)