If someone is going to post Kolisko on the web, maybe they would consider
putting it on Steve Solomon's Soil and Health Library -
http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/01aglibwelcome.html

This has an excellent full-length collection of classic agricultural
tracts, from Cato through Albert Howard, Eve Balfour and Koepf to William
Albrecht, all available for download. (Masaonbu Fukuoka is there, too, but
only a taste). If spreading the BD word is a priority, then it would seem
sensible to make Kolisko available to all on a public site.

(That said, the web is no replacement for some old, battered book with
someone else's notes in the margin ...)

Matt