Dear list,
The problems with the work of Lili and Eugen Kolisko is that all the work
that I have seen never resolved an optimum potency which was common to all
plant or agricultural work. Potentisation rates of homoeopathic remedies is
not an exact science that says that if you use this potency you will get
this result. even amongst homoeopathic chat lists there is no common
acceptance that this , or that potency is better than another, it just that
this person used this remedy at this potency and achieved this result. As a
general rule the greater the similarity to the drug picture the higher
potency that you will use, the smaller the dose the more beneficial the
results.
The potencies for agricultural elimination use will  be far different to
those potencies used  for enhancing life force. Even potencies are only
really applicable for that particular time in that particular situation..
The question is what potency will achieve the result that i am looking for
with the minimum amount of substance.
Peter Rheumkoff has removed white ants from a house by broadcasting a pepper
at LMM potency.
The use of homoeopathic dose in large scale agricultural applications has
only really become possible with the development of modern radionic
instruments. It is one thing to do pot trials, another to work over the
vastness of some of Australia's cattle and sheep country. Just try the
logistics of stirring and applying preps over 500,000 acres as some BD
practitioners do in Australia.
When you are using spiritual forces to counteract something, the greatest
source of knowledge of the effects of your work will come from the spiritual
realms. Follow your guidance as to what the optimum potency would be.
I have tried at other times to get people on the list to discuss what they
are doing potency wise with their preps. I have used BD preps at potencies
of up to CM [a dilution of 1/1000 done 100 times] with great results.
There are three effective methods of checking potencies:

1.] The use of a radionic analysis instrument such as a Don Mattioda or
Malcolm Rae instrument, a Bio Photon instrument,  a Bruce Copen or an SE-7
will all give an automatic reading of potencies.Use of a radionic instrument
will give you an exact potency reading. They will give you a reading of
vitality which you can use to compare the effects of different potencies or
treatment options.
2.] The use of a refractometer to test the effects of what you are doing.
This method is promoted by people such as Arden Andersen and Phillip Wheeler
3.] The use of dowsing. As accurate as any radionic instrument. Any one in
Australia who is interested in Agricultural radionics  can come to one of my
courses, where I cover techniques of dowsing and radionics suitable for
agricultural appplications.
The use of any one of these techiques have been discussed at length in the
list over a period of time.
In many cases the correct rate, or alternatively potency rate could be the
subject of intellectual property which someone may not want to give out.
Just write to Glen and ask for how he makes his remedies. Even if he did
tell you everything that he has learnt from his experience you would still
not have that innate grasp of homoeopathy that comes from experience.
Potentisation can never be a cook book science. You will develop a feel for
the  essence of what you are trying to do,  the next thing is to experiment
in the same way as the Kolisko's did. There is never an easy way of gaining
knowledge. Second hand knowledge without a feel for the subject can lead
many a person into strife because the experimenter can affect the outcome of
the experiment.
I hope that this post will stimulate some discussion of methods and
techniques of agricultural radionics.
Sincere regards from the "Land of the Wizards of Oz"
James Hedley.

Radiasesthesia and Radionic Analysis
Radionic Insect and Parasite control
Bioethical Agriculture Consultant